Thursday, October 20, 2011

Week Nine and Feelin' Fine?


Here we are! Week nine. Week eight was awesome. I felt like a million bucks. And now, I'm just feelin ok...which I still GREATLY appreciate. I have been one lucky lady this first trimester. My belly is getting bigger. (and my party hats are gettin bigger too if you don't mind me sayin...) I felt my first little flutter in my tummy a few days ago. What an incredibly strange feeling! Our little one is now the size of a green olive! yummy! I like to imagine it with a pinto in the middle, in a jar with its friends. Who knows how many there are in there!! It (or they) has eyeballs and the hands and feet are starting to look like hands and feet. Oh the joys of motherhood. I delight in thinking about a little olive wigglin around in my tummy makin me tired and nauseous.




1 comment:

  1. Molly I would put money on it that you are having twins, or that you are 4 months pregnant.....I think it is more likely that you have at lease 2 buns in that oven!

    ReplyDelete