Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Birth Control

I've spent the last three weeks with a house full of kids. Wild, pooping, vomiting, sugar-crazed children. And the last week actually responsible for a 2 year old and 4 year old. Hormones have been raging. Patience has been tested. This is serious birth control that is completely not useful. However, luckily my doctor said I'm giving birth to one baby, and not two kids. I checked. I sure hope the amount of years I have left to prepare for THAT, will be enough to prepare me. So hoping you understand why it's so late, here's my baby update!







Here I am at 15 weeks. However, today I am now at 16 weeks! The baby is the size of an avocado, can suck their thumb and kick. I thought I felt a flutter a few weeks ago (not sure if it was in my head) but I should be able to feel more of those kicks over the next few weeks!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment